Private & One-to-One Yoga in Ealing, Northfields & Hanwell
Practise when, where and how it suits you. Victoria teaches one-to-one yoga to individuals and teaches private yoga to small groups and families in their homes across Ealing. One-to-one and private yoga sessions are tailor made and include poses, breath work, relaxation and meditation. Victoria draws on 20 years yoga experience to design specific programs for individuals and families. The style of the sessions can be a general form of yoga, vinyasa yoga and/or restorative yoga. Suitable for complete beginners and those with more experience, one-to-one yoga and private yoga is available in W5, W13 and W7. Sessions are booked in blocks of 5 and payment in advance is required.
Private Yoga Sessions Pricing – per 60 minute session
- One-to-one £75
- Group of 2 people £90 (£45 per person)
- Group of 3 people £105 (£35 per person)
- Group of 4 people £120 (£30 per person)
Cancellations or re-scheduling must be done at least 48 hours in advance.
Private yoga retreats and retreats for small groups or families available on request.
Benefits of Private Yoga:
- Practise with your family, friends or partner
- Practise in the comfort of your own home at a time that's convenient to you
- Sessions are tailor made to your specific needs across all aspects of the practice; poses, breathing, relaxation and meditation
- Sessions can include a particular focus you would like to work with (physically, energetically or emotionally) or that Victoria feels would be especially beneficial to you
- More time to explore certain aspects of the practise in detail
- A chance to ask Victoria questions and discuss your experience of the practice
To book your private yoga session please email firstname.lastname@example.org